Private and group lessons are taught by experienced, certified teaching professionals. There are also USTA, and in-house leagues for men, women and juniors. If you prefer social tennis, we offer round robin play opportunities.
Interested in learning more?
Adult Clinic Schedule:
Co-Ed Advanced - 9:30 am-11:00 am
Co-Ed Beginner - 11:00 am - 12:00 noon
Co-Ed Advanced 7:30 pm-9:00 pm
All above adult clinics are taught by pro Tomasz Tarczysnki. Please contact the club at 610-433-6858 for more info or to sign up.
Clinics are ongoing.
1 Hour Clinics = $30.00
1 1/2 Hour Clinics are $35.00
Private Lessons are $80.00 for 1 hour
Semi-Private are $45.00 per person
Please call the club (610-433-6858) if you are interested in participating. You must call in advance to reserve a spot.
11:00 Ladies Doubles Group
If interested contact Maggie O'Leary directly at Maggie.firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30 PM Mixed Doubles
If interested cContact Joe Leo directly at
Round Robin play is FREE to TAP members!
If you'd like to sign up for one of our Adult Drills or Round Robins, please call the club at (610) 433-6858, or e-mail us at WTTAllentown@gmail.com!
What We Can Teach You:
1) Volley Technique - Unit turn, 18" of separation, freeze
2) Approach Shots - High bounce, low bounce, no pace ball
3) Footwork - Travel steps, adjusting steps, split step, open stance
4) Forehand Groundstrokes - Best technique for power, control, direction
5) Backhand Groundstrokes - Best technique for power, control, direction
6) Doubles Tactics - The five best conditioned responses
7) The Serve - All seven parts
8) Serve and Volley - Why, when, where, and how
9) Lobs and Overheads - Why, when, where, and how
10) Singles Tactics - Bisecting angles, triangle targets, system 5
11) Specialty Shots - Angles, backhand overheads, drop shots, & volleys
12) Rules you never heard of, mental toughness, racquet and string choices, and whatever else you may need
Winning Touch Tennis - Lehigh Valley
1166 N. Sherman St.
Allentown, PA 18109